- Hello! My name is Padmini Karen Persaud. I am a student at St. John's University, College of Pharmacy and Allied Health. I hope to become a Physician Assistant in the future. I live in Richmond Hill, Queens, NY. I am Guyanese. I was born on April 1st, 1988.
- I sing and play the Harmonium and Sitar, which are Indian instruments. I am also an Indian Music teacher at the East Indian Music Academy in South Ozone Park, Queens. During the summer of 2005, I worked at a Doctor's Office in Queens, where I was a receptionist and I also helped to verify insurance for patients, take them to the rooms, set up appointments and refill their prescriptions by calling the pharmacies.
- I enjoy reading, writing, singing, dancing, and helping people in any way I can. I also love working with children.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Welcome Message.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment