What a great day for Valentine's Day, right? Why couldn't we have snow another day, like a day when I didn't have a Biostats test at 8am? The professor didn't even show up, but all of the students did and we had a substitute. I bet he was probably home..sleeping! As for the streets, they are horrible. You would think the main streets, like Hillside Avenue, Jamaica Avenue, or Lefferts Blvd. would be cleaned. But NO! On my way to school at 7am this morning and on my way back home at 10am, everyone was driving at like 20mph because the roads were nastyyyy! The cars were all sliding. I also have a Biology test at 7am tomorrow morning. I wonder how that will go, since everything is basically ice out there. For those of you who are home and can spend Valentine's Day with your loved ones, that's great! For the rest of us, I guess we have to celebrate on another day. Stay Warm!!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Padmini,
You're off to a good start with the blog. I have a feeling you could be even more active, though, so I want to encourage you to take it to the "next level." Continue to look for a variety of things (in the world, in your life, at home, at school, etc.) that could be topics for journal entries or "bits" for inclusion in your CBook. The more of this kind of work you do, the easier it is to do the more formal research projects.
Post a Comment